Anderson Wealth Planning was established in 2012 by Claire Anderson and is a Senior Partner Practice of St. James’s Place Wealth Management.
At Anderson Wealth Planning we pride ourselves in providing bespoke face-to-face advice to individuals, businesses and trustees, in all areas of financial planning. Our business is built around our core principles of trust, integrity and a commitment to provide professional and expert financial advice alongside exceptional customer service. We build close relationships with our clients in order to offer tailored solutions to meet their needs and aspirations.
Anderson Wealth Planning provides advice in the following areas:
- Building and Preserving Capital - providing advice and guidance on new and existing investments in the most tax efficient manner.
- Retirement Planning - providing advice and guidance on establishing new corporate and individual pension arrangements and also on existing schemes, including at retirement planning.
- Estate and Inheritance Tax Planning - providing solutions to mitigate a potential inheritance tax liability.
- Advice on protecting you, your family and your business against financial risks - including general insurance, life assurance, sickness insurance and health assurance.
- Corporate Financial Planning – we offer a consultancy service to business clients that takes into account both the needs of the business, business owners and employees.
- Later Life Advice - providing advice on equity release*, long term care funding, pensions, annuities, investments, savings and tax planning.
Our clients include professional business people, small to medium sized companies, charities, trustees, young families, those approaching retirement and those who are retired.
With the benefits of guaranteed advice and the best of breed approach available to us as part of St. James’s Place Wealth Management Investment Management Approach we are able to offer a complete service to all our clients in all aspects of financial planning. Our clients have access to St. James’s Place distinctive approach to investment management, which involves engaging the services of carefully selected and monitored external fund managers.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.
*This is a lifetime mortgage or home reversion plan. To understand the features and risks associated with such products, please ask for personalised illustration.